Friday, August 31, 2012

From Conner

This next work came from Conner McGowan who's other work can be seen here.


~ Just a pretty Face ~

I’m more than just pretty face,  I hope you know!
There’s quite a lot to me in fact! Why don’t you go
and take your cheesy pick-up lines, and you know what
to do with them! That’s right! Go shove them up your butt!
I’m sorry. I’m not sure what happened there. I owe

you a sincere apology, I guess. It’s just, although
I’m trying to be nice to men, I tend to blow
it but it’s hard when all they see is nothing but
just a pretty face.

But... you seem nice. I’m sorry for before. I grow
so used to men as beasts, I usually forgo
their company. But that’s a very lonely rut
to walk. Would you mind joining me at Coffee Hut?
I’d like to talk a bit and show you what’s, below
just a pretty face.



No comments:

Post a Comment